Tuesday, June 24, 2008

so when hubbie comes home...

...with 2 large pieces of wood, drags out a bunch of tools to the backyard, and starts sawing and hammering away while the boys crowd around him...

I start guessing what he's making. Because he won't tell any of us.

I would NEVER in a MILLION years have guessed.

He made...

STILTS!

Yes, I'm serious.

WHO does this? (Besides MY husband, of course!)

Naturally my big kid, I mean my hubbie, had to try them out first...

Photobucket

He even made them in 2 different levels.

Then the boys each got a turn but I was in the middle of making dinner and couldn't run outside yet.

But I was ready for Tessa's turn :)

"You got me Daddy?"

Photobucket

"Here I come boys!"

Photobucket

Sometimes, in moments such as these, I wonder if the kids will ever realize how unique and fun their Dad is...?

And I just run along side and take pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment