Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy father's day Ryan... from the kids...

Why is Daddy special to you?

Tessa: Because he loves me and I love him.

Jonah: Because he gives me lots and lots and lots of hugs.

Caleb: Because he loves me so much and he plays with me alot.

Photobucket

What makes Daddy fun?

Tessa: He plays with me and my princesses. Daddy likes princesses!

Jonah: When we play legos together.

Caleb: When he bounces us on the trampoline.

Photobucket

Do you have a special message for Daddy on Father's Day?

Tessa: I love Daddy because he thinks I'm special! He's so special to my heart!

Jonah: I love him because he does lots of stuff for me!

Caleb: Thank you Daddy for loving me and playing with me ever since I was a baby!

Photobucket

We love you Daddy!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment