Thursday, June 26, 2008

it's baby time!!!


Ryan's Mom picked up the kids for the night, we were able to have a quiet dinner out and talk names :) Then we did some shopping- Baby Gap and Gap Kids are having huge sales right now!!! Baby girl finally got a coming home dress and Ryan picked out the pink onesie to the right for her- it has a chicken on an egg and it says "just hatched" :)

I still have to pack my bag and then *try* to fall asleep- I'm a bit anxious but can't wait to see her and finally get to hold her! I also can't wait to LAY ON MY STOMACH!!!

We go in at 5 am to be induced- please pray it's quick!

Thank you for all of the sweet and encouraging comments along the way and enduring all of my pregnancy/baby posts, I'm excited to show you all a picture of our new baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment