Friday, June 6, 2008

baby stuff...

We're getting things ready for the baby!

Ryan has done all of the hard work. He has put together the stroller and the car seat. Next on his list is the swing and the bouncer.

I've been doing all of the FUN stuuf... washing and folding burp cloths and bibs...

Photobucket

made her a toy bucket...

Photobucket

put all of her teeny tiny diapers away...

Photobucket

Tessa has already snagged one and put it on her bear...

Photobucket

packed the diaper bag...

Photobucket

this is probably the neatest it will ever be...

Photobucket

baby's changing spot... (do ya like the pink? I LOVE it!)

Photobucket

Tessa's bedside- haven't decided what put I will put in this frame yet...

Photobucket

Photobucket

and this beautiful baby outfit was handmade and sent to me from Rebekah of Sunnybrook Farm Designs, isn't it gorgeous?

Photobucket


I'm having a hard time finding affordable pictures to hang up in their room. I would love to hear some suggestions :) I'm thinking anything "shabby chic" and/or princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment