Wednesday, June 4, 2008

it's June...

....this conversation took place while Tessa and I were cuddled up for naptime and we were having a drift off to sleep chat...

Tessa: Mommy... what day is it?

Me: It's Tuesday.

Tessa: What month is it?

Me: It's June.

Tessa: Oh. It's June? (Her eyes pop wide open). The baby's coming in June! (She sits up and looks around. She looks concerned. Ane then she asks) But where's the baby???

I guess she expected the baby to magically appear in June :) I tried to explain the dates and such but all she knows (and cares about) is that it's June and the baby should be here.


I tried to take some pics of her earlier, but she wasn't up to it so all I got was this face:

Photobucket

This is her hurry-up-and-take-the-picture-as-I'm-not-in-the-mood-but-I-will-induldge-you-for-about-3-seconds-because-you're-taking-me-swimming-so-hurry-up-already-and-let's-go-to-the-pool face.


I'm so excited about taking pics of the baby, finally someone who can't complain or groan when I pull out the camera :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment