Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the miraculous traveling bandaid...

Within the first 5 minutes of our morning, Caleb accidently stepped on Tessa's toe, and she immediately asked for one of her "kitty bandaids". I indulged her. I mean really, how can you say no to this face with a tear added on the side?

Photobucket

Awhile later I noticed she had moved the bandaid to her arm. I asked and she replied "Ricky scratched me, so I put it there to make my arm all better."

Not too long after I spotted the bandaid on her knee. Finding it humerous I had to snap a quick pic and asked what happened this time. She shrugged and said "it just hurt. The bandaid makes it all better."

Photobucket

Now the bandaid is on her finger. I haven't even asked why. No tears were shed so it must not be too serious :)

I'm AMAZED the bandaid is still sticky enough to stick after the day of traveling it has had! Not to mention all of the healings it has done today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment