Thursday, June 26, 2008

charms, charms, charms...

I know I should be getting ready for tomorrow (it's baby day!) but I couldn't resist making these the past few days... and once I make something I HAVE to get it listed (I'm kinda impatient) so...

Photobucket

1. dainty names on a chain- the charms are just 5/8" and stamped with tiny letters, so cute! Perfect for the Mom that likes small and simple :)

2. lucky charm- a domed sterling circle with a sterling 4 leaf clover.

3. simply faith- a sterling oval with a sterling cross- I wear mine almost daily!

4. wishing star- a sterling teardrop with a sterling star.

Any of the charms (cross, shamrock, star, etc.- I have others still in the works!) can be put on any of the different shaped word charms (circle, oval, teardrop, etc.) and can also be custom made with different words or names!

Find them in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment