Tuesday, June 17, 2008

baby etsy finds...

There are so many cute baby items on Etsy, it has been hard to pick which ones to buy!

I bought this Hanging Ladder Photo Frame from fabricationsbylin, I plan on filling it with pics of the girls...

Photobucket

And I bought this vinyl wall saying from Humsandtiddelypoms, it's hanging above and in between their closet doors- I think I may get a crown to go right above it...

Photobucket

And yes, I have learned that these work on textured walls as well as smooth ones :)

I highly recommend BOTH of these shops-- they were both so nice, helpful (quickly answered my list of questions!) and shipped super fast!


[ UPDATE ]
***Humsandtiddelypoms is offering all readers of this blog FREE SHIPPING for a month!!! Just be sure and put "the vintage pearl" in the notes to seller box and she will adjust your invoice!***

[ ANOTHER UPDATE ]
Fabricationsbylin is offering all readers of this blog 10% off your order!!! Just put "the vintage pearl" in the notes to seller box and she will send you a revised invoice! She also has a fabric shop called Fabric Supplies where you can pick out any fabrics you want for your frames! Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment