Thursday, June 12, 2008

baby update...

Doctor says baby girl's head is down and I'm dialated to 2cm!

[And yes, she's still "baby girl", we have yet to find the perfect name... :) ]

My doc scheduled an induction for June 27th!!!

I'm secretly hoping she'll come early and my water will break... Caleb came naturally but my water didn't break. He was 5 days early and he weighed 9 lbs. 10 oz.!!! Jonah and Tessa were both induced a week early so they wouldn't so big.

I'd like to experience the water break just once :)


Today I found a these cute hooks on sale to hang up in the girls' room, I think I'll hang a few up over the changing table...

Photobucket

Aren't they fun?

Photobucket

Now I just need to get letters for the baby name to hang up over her crib... but I guess we need to pick a name first!


I love this necklace a customer requested, isn't it cute?

Photobucket

I can fit up to 3-4 names on the name disc as needed. Email me if you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment