Monday, June 9, 2008

lil chick and the moon...

Just a couple of fun things I've been working on... I know I said I was closing down the shop, but I just can't help it, I enjoy it too much! So I have a few things listed and new things to be made. Please feel free to order, just know that if I disappear I may be at the hospital having a baby :)

This is one for the little girls (or the big girls who are little girls at heart!)...

Photobucket

It's funny, I used to design ONLY for little girls, but slowly over time my designs have switched to Moms. I miss making little girl stuff, more ideas are in motion :)

And I made this one after one of my favorite bedtime books, if you don't have it then you MUST get it!!!

Photobucket

So let's give one away, shall we? This may be my last giveaway for awhile, baby is due in about 2 weeks or so!!!

Just leave a comment saying which one you like best :) Not sure when it will end...

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment