Sunday, June 22, 2008

PLEASE VOTE... I'll be your BFF, plus YOU can WIN!!!





I entered Tessa and Jonah in Parent's Magazine's Cover Model Search, the winners will be featured on one of their covers this year and they get to go to NYC!!! How fun!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE click the links under their pics below and then "Recommend" them (above their pic and a bit to the right, "rate them 5 stars" (right above the pic) and maybe leave a comment if you'd like, make them seem desired to be on the cover!!! But do it quick, the judging ends soon!

Come on people, I'm begging you here!

And I'm not opposed to bribing... if you leave a comment on the Parents Magazine site after recommending then I will pick a winner from those comments for some free jewels from my shop!!! Sound good? The first round of judging starts July 1st, so I will randomly choose a winner then!



To see her pics and vote/recommend Tessa click HERE! Wouldn't you love to see those blue eyes on the cover?



To see his pics and vote/recommend Jonah click HERE! Those dimples were MADE to be on the cover!!!

Oh, and FAMILY and FRIENDS- you can vote once a day, so come on back and vote daily :)

Thank you!!! Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment