Wednesday, March 19, 2008

an unsuspecting swipe...

After dinner last night Ryan and the kids decided to watch a movie, so I snuck off to take a bubble bath. The bigger my belly gets the more bubble baths I take, it helps take the pressure off my back and belly :) Ryan's Grandma and Aunt had just visited from Nebraska and brought down some new magazines for me.

I was ready to soak and read.


So I'm lost in thought reading an article and I hear something like "tssst tst-tst", which sounded a bit like Swiper the Fox, (or Swiper the BOX, as Tessa calls him). I look up and she's "sneaking" into the bathroom. I unknowingly put the magazine down on the side of the tub while I talk to her. She gets this twinkle in her eye as she quickly grabs the magazine, chunks it as hard as she can into my bedroom and exclaims "You'll never find it now! Ha ha ha!"

And then she runs away.

I never saw it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment