Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter weekend highlights...

We had a busy weekend, but fun :)

Photobucket
Easter morning the Easter Lilly my Mother in Law gave me (thank you Trudy!) bloomed, isn't it pretty? I am amazed at how it just knew it was Easter and time to bloom that morning!

We of course did an egg hunt...
Photobucket

And the kids were so helpful to help me clean up the mess while I was blending a chocolate cake...
Photobucket


Photobucket

We had a pot "faith" dinner with several families (we also call them "angel eggs, not deviled eggs!")

Jessica brought this beautiful (and yummy!) cake:
Photobucket

And while most of us put our names on our cups so we wouldn't mix them up, here's what Jessica put on hers... (I'm amused very easily sometimes)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment