Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ginger blossom...

My friend Jona of the Etsy Shoppe Fabritopia (if you like fabric you should check it out!) was sweet enought to send me some of her Ginger Blossom scraps! Thank you Jona!
Photobucket
They arrived just in time for the eBay Ginger Blossom launch that starts today. Ginger Blossom was designed by a fellow eBay designer Sandi Henderson, isn't that exciting?! Congrats Sandi!

So after Jona's scraps arrived yesterday I whipped up (are you ready for this?) a SOLDERED charm bracelet! Can you believe it? I haven't soldered in... well just about forever! I actually had to go buy solder, it has been so long.

Photobucket

I decided to make a fabric charm bracelet for all of the Ginger Blossom lovers out there- there seem to be alot of you out there!

And I started it at .99!!!

There are different prints on the back. To find the listing click here.

I have MORE Ginger Blossom goodies in the works. Stay tuned...!

No comments:

Post a Comment