Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm a winner...


Remember the blog party from 5 Minutes for Mom? And remember all of the great prizes they gave away? Well I won. My number one choice prize!!! Woo-Hoo!

I won a baby sling from ModMum...their slings are amazing!
I adore all of the fabrics they have for you to choose from and they are reversible!

I had actually been shopping for a sling for a friend of mine, but's it's a hard thing to pick out for others, especially when they don't know the sex of the baby (like my friend Robin). I was so excited when I won, I called Robin and said go pick out any fabric you like, and so she picked "Emma".

MY fave is Carmen. (In a size medium in case you are shopping-- I mean wondering...!) But really, it's a tough choice, they are all beautiful!


The sling arrived super quick and was packaged beautifully! It's even prettier in person, I hope Robin loves it :)

After seeing hers now I want one too!!!

So thanks to ModMum for the beautiful sling, and thanks to Sarah for the chance! She has reviews and giveaways on her blog, go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment