Monday, March 31, 2008

a birthday morning and the winners...

This morning I woke up to all 3 of my guys bringing me breakfast in bed- 4 pieces of toast, eggs and juice, aren't they all so sweet? Ryan tells me in sort of a "eat at your own risk tone" that the boys "made it all by themselves" with a little help around the stove and that they used "alot of butter", lol!

They each gave me some Bath and Body Works goodies, Ryan let them each pick out their own, and they picked well- Tessa picked out Sweet Pea lotion, Caleb picked out body washes in Cherry Blosson and Cucumber Melon, and Jonah- he picked out "Sensual Amber" Body Cream! LOLOLOL!


Now on to the WINNERS!!!

The grand prize winner (according to the Random Number Generator) is:

the scotts, who said: Wow how great is this! I love love this! I blogged about it on my blog and also put a picture in my sidebar :) Thanks for the great opportunity to win!

love the earrings also so cute!



...and the runner up that wins the earrings is:

Love, who said so cute...the aprons and the earrings! =)

Congrats to both of you, please email me with your addresses asap!

Thanks to all that enetered and especially to those that blogged about Flirty Aprons and helped spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment