Monday, March 31, 2008

hello... I've been tagged...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope she made you smile :)


Grafffikki Kids, Hair Candy Bows and Lula Bee Boutique have tripple tagged me for 7 random things about me, so here we go:

1. I grew up playing soccer and it ended up paying for my college education! I still play indoor soccer on a women's team (whenever I'm not pregnant, that is!)

2. I didn't like the color pink until I had Tessa, now it's one of my favorites (after turquoise).

3. I don't wear jewelry very often (besides my wedding rings), even though I make and sell it. Ryan gives me a hard time for this...

4. I desperately wish I could sew clothes for Tessa to wear. I WILL learn someday, maybe when I get some free time :)

5. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten everyday. I also have had gray hairs since I was 21, and I have to dye my hair... I'm not sure of my "real" hair color anymore, I know it's some sort of brown.

6. I absolutely can NOT stand wet grass. It feels so gross squishing in my toes, yuck!

7. When my hubbie is out of town (like now) I can't sleep. I always stay up super late and I get soooo tired.



Now everyone reading this--- tag! you're it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment