Wednesday, March 5, 2008

a Jonah observation...

My sweet 5 year old Jonah says to me out of nowhere: "Wow, Mommy, your belly is getting BIG!"


Even though I'm pregnant and my belly is supposed to get big, I didn't LOVE hearing him say this.


I guess it's not as bad as when Caleb was walking behind me about a year ago (way before being preggo) and he declares "Mom, those pants make your bootie wiggle alot when you walk." We`were in public at his soccer game. Quite embarrasing. Thank you Caleb. I obviously have alot to teach you about girls and what you don't say to them.


Jonah is right, though, I am definately showing now. When I sit on the couch with the laptop on my lap my belly rubs against the front and changes the volume up and down all by itself :P It's my new trick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment