Monday, March 3, 2008

following in Mom's footsteps...? I hope...

Jonah and Caleb had their first soccer games of the season on Saturday.

Photobucket
Jonah is number 3 (on the right in white in the above pic), he had so much fun playing and my fingers are crossed he will LOVE it and want to keep playing every season.

Photobucket
Jonah scored 2 goals and Caleb scored 1. Makes Mom so proud :)

Photobucket
He's so cute in his uniform, the shirt is so long and he's a bit on the short side :)

Photobucket
He looks determined in that pic!



Sunday I had the "after vacation and back to reality" blues, so Ryan took me to register for baby stuff at Babies R Us. Shopping makes everything all better, especially baby shopping! The kids had fun "helping" us pick things out and Tessa got a little scanner happy- when I got home and pulled up our registery online I noticed a few extra things she had added on (mostly all clothes and a toy!) I managed to stop her from scanning a baby boy outfit, she just thought it was pretty but it said "B is for Boy" on the front! She saw a princess table and chairs set and tried convincing Ryan that the baby needs it. My sweet friend Jessica has offered to throw us a shower which is such a blessing as we need quite a few things!

Photobucket

Today was work day, I had a more than expected number of orders come in during our trip, not to mention the ones I wasn't able to finish before we left. Unfortunately our computer is having major "issues" and I seriously wanted to throw it or the printer or both out the window several times today. I still managed to get these orders shipped out today, which is a good start, but I think I had to reboot my computer about 8 times. Hopefully Ryan can get it all figured out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment