Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Self Portrait Challenge--On the STREET


This is my first Self Portrait Challenge, called "Walk and Talk". I've been oohing and aweing over all of these self portrait challenge photos and decided to jump in and give it a try. This month's challenge is "On the Street" and I tried taking a picture of my kids and I taking a walk. I plan on most of my pictures for the challeges to show me as a Mother with my kids being involved in some way. My kids and I love to take walks, especially through the park, but today it was just around the neighborhood. We love to just talk and sing together on our leisurely strolls. Let me tell you that I don't have a fancy camera, it's digital but that's about it- no fun lenses for me. A new camera is definately on my "save up for" wish list. I am loving photography and hoping my pictures will improve quickly! *crossing my fingers and toes*

No comments:

Post a Comment