Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's---er, uh Mother's Day!


My 4 year old Jonah keeps telling me "Happy Valentine's Day Mommy!" We've corrected him several times, but he insists, so we're going with it.

They all drew me pictures and made me cards and gave me lots of hugs and kisses. A friend asked me "did you make your own Mother's Day present?" since last week I was so busy with Mother's Day orders, but my sweet hubbie let me pick out my own gift this year. He hates letting me pick it out, he prefers for it to be a surprise. But I had my eyes on one of junk2jewels Eternity necklaces, and he finally caved after several days of "please please please!" So I wore my necklace today to church.

At church, Pastor said "Moms, it's Harvest time---time for you to reap the blessings from all of the seeds you've planted with your family- all of your time, sweat and tears." I am calling in my Harvest!!! Ruth 2:12 "May the Lord reward you fully for what you have done."

I hope all of you fabulous Mothers are having a great day celebrating YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment