Saturday, May 5, 2007

my Master Graduate!!!


Those of you that really know me know that this last semester has been HARD. My husband Ryan has been finishing up his LAST class to get his Master's in Business Administration. This last class has been a BEAST- I got a taste of single Motherhood and Ryan didn't sleep much. It became normal for him to stay to study at his office from the minute his job whistle blew and would finally crawl into bed around 2-3 am, only to get up for work again the next morning at 7 am to start all over! He had a few breaks here and there, but it was a grueling semester with 4 HUGE projects. I'm so proud of him and his accomlpishment and know it will help further him in the business world helping him achieve his goal of owning his own corporation someday. Way to go Ryan, you did it babe!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, these pics are from last night's hooding, this morning Caleb has a soccer game, then Ryan's graduation and tonight we're having a graduation party! Tomorrow I HAVE to finish up all of my remaining Mother's Day orders. Maybe Monday I can get a break from the weekend! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment