Tuesday, May 15, 2007

meet Gus and Belle


This is Gus. Isn't he cute? He's from a project I'm working on. He's been hanging out with me in my office for a few days now. I was hoping he would be a little more helpful with ideas of what I should do with him, but Gus is very quiet. He needs to be in the mail in the morning, so I'll have to say goodbye to him, and HOPEFULLY he won't be coming back. But first, sweet Gus, we have to decide how to accessorize you. You will see his finished piece on Tuesday or Wednesday.


Here's something else I've been working on for all of you Amy Butler fans!!! A charm bracelet made out of the Belle prints. The charms are double sided. It starts at .99 with NO reserve! You can find it here.

Measures up to 9 inches. Ready to ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment