Friday, May 18, 2007

Say What?

We're bored today. No good garage sales and that's usually how we spend our Friday mornings. I might have to actually clean something today. I have a mountain of clean laundry that has been beckoning me to come fold it for a few days now. And the office is a mess...beads everywhere that need to be put back in there proper spots. Ryan took the kids to the book store last night and came home with a bead magazine for me- isn't he sweet? I've already devoured it. He also brought me home 2 other magazines a few nights ago after making a late night run to Wal-Mart after discovering we were out of milk and he couldn't eat his nightly cereal snack. I love a good magazine- and that he was thinking of me even though I was fast asleep on the couch by 9:30 (I was so tired) and had forgotten the milk, jelly and peanut butter when I was out earlier that evening.

So I'm really bored today. I'm just not in the mood to do anything. Maybe we'll go for a walk after my hair dries from my shower. *sigh*

Here's a funny story from a couple of years ago:
My kids love to act out Bible stories. For awhile my boys would take turns being David and Goliath and knock Goliath down with a pebble over and over and over. One day in the car they were acting out a story and Caleb told me "I'm Jesus and Jonah is John the Baptist". I said "oh, really? Who do I get to be?" totally expecting him to say Mary since she's Jesus's mother or Queen Esther as we had been watching the VeggieTales version alot lately. Instead he replies "you can be my donkey."

No comments:

Post a Comment