Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Going Solo with Mermaids

I have decided to depart from my design group WisteriaLane and go solo on eBay. It's all on happy terms and I'm still friends with them all- they are truly talented ladies!

Here's my first "solo" listing- a Mermaid fabric bracelet made to match the ADORABLE Mermaid fabric that is oh-so-popular right now! Starting at .99!!!




I hadn't planned on making a Mermaid bracelet, in fact I had decided to skip the Mermaid craze all together... then my sister in law, aka bella*tessa designs, showed me her Mermaid set and it was SO cute that I HAD to make SOMETHING! Here's her set:


Don't you just adore the scalloped pants? They are lined with blue sequins and shimmer!

She was gracious enough to let me pick through her Mermaid fabric and get just what I needed to make the bracelet- thanks Jennifer!

I have to admit I am a bit nervous being totally on my own, but my fingers and toes are crossed!

So after this week my new eBay search term is "tvp boutique." Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter for sneak peeks and special deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment