Monday, May 7, 2007

little random tidbits



So last week (thursday I think) I was tagged by Tracy of Junk 2 Jewels to post 7 random facts about myself that most people may not know, and then *poof* her post disappeared! Well I thought it sounded like so fun that I decided to go ahead and do it, and tag 7 others to give their random facts. So here goes:

1. I love listening to big band music, my newest cd is called "Big Band Swing" and has been on repeat for days.

2. I have had 2 ACL reconstruction sugeries on both of my knees from playing soccer in high school, and have the lovely scars to prove it :(

3. I was in Air Force ROTC in high school- I was a Flight Commander my senior year and "retired" with the rank of Captain!

4. I love wildflowers the best of any flowers.

5. I wish I could eat coconut at every meal!

6. I skipped kindergarten- I went there for 2 weeks and they moved me right up into first grade! So I graduated high school having JUST turned 17 that March.

7. In high school I drove a fuschia pink Geo Storm! Now I drive a Dark Blue Chrysler Town & Country mini van...how tastes (and lifestyles) change!

Those are my random facts, now who to tag? Hmmmm... I tag Jennifer, Linda, Kristen, Amelia, Judy, Sarah and Christine. Have FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment