Wednesday, June 27, 2007

little mokey or houdini?

Tessa's latest trick- she can climb in and out of her crib with ease. Last week I put her down for a nap in her crib. Within minutes I could hear her opening her door, and as I walked down the hall to get her I said "Tessa?" and she bolted back to her crib. I made it in her room just in time to see her scale it and jump back inside like it was a 2 inch wall. Today I took pics of her doing it (sorry for the blurry shots, my camera's not that great for action shots!) :










Needless to say, it's big girl bed time. I have very mixed feelings about this. She is the baby and we have had someone in a crib for 6 years. It saddens me and gives me a touch of baby fever to think it won't be used. Also, it's one more kid that can just pop in our bed in the middle of the night. It's not uncommon for me to wake up with Caleb on one side, and Jonah on the other side in the middle of Ryan and I. It's already cramped, where is Tessa going to fit? Maybe we just need to buy a king sized bed...

I am on the hunt for a cute twin sized comforter or quilt set and some curtains. I plan on painting her room to match, the blue was the color when we moved in a year ago, I think I'd like to go pink, but it all just depends on what I find for her bedding! If anyone sees a good deal somewhere (from Pottery Barn to Target) let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment