Thursday, June 21, 2007

a little contest for fun


So I'm having a little contest for all of the wonderful people who like my designs enough to subscribe to my newsletter. Some of them email me from time to time to encourage me or tell me they like something new I've come out with, and I so appreciate these emails. A few times the email came during a frustrating period where I was just about to pack away everything and call it quits (we've all been there a time or two)- a little pick me up to keep me going.

I've emailed all of my subscribers to let them know how they can get their chances to win a pair of custom sterling silver wire wrap earrings this week. If you would like to sign up for my newsletter and join in the contest fun, you can subscribe here. I'll email you after you sign up how to win the earrings.

Thanks again to my subscribers, I appreciate all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment