Monday, June 25, 2007

kids make me giggle

This morning I asked Jonah what cereal he wanted. He answers "the kind just like Caleb had". "Which one did he have?" I asked. Jonah replies "the kind with snow on it". He was, of course, meaning:


On a different note, we were playing Trivial Pursuit last friday with some friends (boys vs. girls, of course) and we were asked what color were the whites of Tony the Tiger's eyes from the Frosted Flakes box. We were shocked to find out they are green! We got it wrong. But, never fear, us girls had a miraculous comeback and won the game :)

Today Ryan brought home the Tiger Woods golf Gamecube game to help the boys learn more about golf. We heard Caleb say "I got a boogey!" He was corrected.
Quickly.

The other day I was trying to teach Tessa that she should match her shoes to her clothes (she will put on her pink Dora tennis shoes- I can't stand those shoes, by the way and of course they are her favorite- with her yellow summer dress). Right after that conversation, I threw on a pair of green flip flops with my pink shirt and jean skirt. She quickly caught this and informed me "Mommy, pink (points to my shirt) and green (points to my flip flops)-- they don't match, Mommy." My 2 year old is giving me fashion tips. Thanks Tessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment