Friday, June 1, 2007

Fancy me a New Wristlet!

I love BAGS. It's my "thing". They don't have to be expensive, just CUTE, and when I found Mary, it was all over. Thankfully I've been outbid lots of times or I'd be on credit with Mary by now!

This is my new Flea Market Fancy Mosaic Wristlet I just bought from Mary of sweetpea-totes!!!

Check out the inside!!!

This is my second wristlet from Mary---I bought this one as a gift but I love it too much---I'm keeping it! I'll have to buy another one for the gift! This is perfect for me carrying my camera around---espcially at Disney!!! (Now that I'm an obsessive blogger I carry my camera with me most all of the time, so this will make me "obsessive but stylish!")

I also have a purse from Mary that's also AMAZING! If you don't have a Sweetpea-Tote you HAVE to get one- they are INCREDIBLE!

Thanks Mary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment