Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I need a VACATION...

...from getting everything ready for our vacation!!! We leave tomorrow, so the last few days have been full of packing and finishing up all orders and scheduling auctions for while I'm gone! But we'll be on the plane tomorrow- the boys still don't know anything! They won't know until Grandma E. drops us off at the airport and we take the bags out of the trunk! I bought them each their own rolling suitcase (Cars and Buzz Lightyear) and their own little beach backpack filled with games, crayons, a notebook, their own pack of gum, their gameboys, snacks...anything to keep them occupied on the flight.

I am still packing, so if anyone has any tips PLEASE POST THEM!!! I will appreciate any help!

So tomorrow we are off to:

To visit:

Then we'll go to:

And Sunday we'll be at:

We come home late Monday, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment