Thursday, June 14, 2007

Disney ---Take 1

Trying to leave Tulsa was quite the ordeal. First of all, at the carry on baggage check we discovered that my driver's license has expired---oops. My heart was pounding and I pictured them leaving without me. After digging through my wallet for a few minutes I was able to come up with my Social Security card and my voter's registration card, and they decided that would suffice. Phew!

Then onto the metal detectors. 4 year old Jonah goes through and BEEEEEEP! So he comes back and we search through all of his pockets, and in one of his cargo pockets we find a metal golf divet replacer, which looks like a great weopon! Double oops. Ryan throws it away, then as Jonah goes back through he touches the side and BEEEEEEEP! The security guy says "if it goes off twice we gotta search him." So they take Jonah and Ryan aside and search them both. For a second I felt bad for Jonah, that he ight get scared, but then I see the big cheesy grin on his face- he thinks it's pretty cool that this big policeman is messing with him. I started to grab my camera but decided they may not like it if I'm snapping pics while Jonah's been caught with his metal weopon.

On the airplane the boys were so good- Jonah actually slept alot and the guy next to Caleb played Star Wars on his laptop and gave Caleb the headphones- I didn't hear a peep from him for a couple of hours.

This morning we went to MGM Studios, and the boys had a BLAST! They saw Indiana Jones, a Stunt Car Show, Star Wars simulator, Playhouse Disney's show with Bear, JoJo, Stanley and Pooh, went to Narnia, they met Buzz, Woody, JoJo, Mater, Lightning McQueen, Quiny (Little Einsteins) ate pizza at "Pizza Planet" (from Toy Story)...tons more---Jonah was asleep in my arms before we reached our car!

Then we found our resort- it's like paradise! We have a 2 bedroom condo with a kitchen and laundry and anything you can imagine including a pool on an island! The boys just think it's so cool that they have a TV in their room.

We are about 10 minutes from Disney and 5 minutes from a HUGE outlet mall- I spied a GAP there...uh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment