Sunday, May 4, 2008

a week in pictures...

Last week was super crazy busy!!! Here are a few fun highlights :)

Before Caleb's episode, some of my amazing friends through me a surprise baby shower! Unfortunately my pics all cam out way too dark :(

Here are some of the things we received (thank you everyone!!!)...

Photobucket

But the nesting phase has really kicked in lately and I've begun getting the girls room ready. I love organizing little baby stuff...

Photobucket

We still need to paint their room pink, hopefully we'll get to that soon as we only have about 8 weeks left!!!

Tessa and I found this side table for her at the Jenks Trading Post, I LOVE the distressed look of it!

Photobucket

Jennifer had made me these for the shower... (LOVE this Fresh Cut fabric!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to the Jenks Herb Festival, where I met up with Jemillia of Jem Jam, who had made these for the baby (thank you Jemillia!!!)...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've also been working on LOTS of Mother's Day orders!

I love the way this one turned out and while I was making it I kept thinking "these 4 boys probably keep their Mom on her toes!"...

Photobucket

And I ordered some FUN NEW stamping supplies that will be here this week, can't wait to show them!!!

We finally got our new countertops installed, nothing is ever as easy as it seems is it? *sigh*

We didn't have a kitchen sink for about 4 days, no stove for 2 days (we ate out alot this week!) and all of my drawers and cupbpoards contents were poured all over my living room and formal dining room table all week. But I cleaned out and relined all of my drawers (did I mention that I'm nesting? lol) and the cupboards are next :)

Then, for a reason totally unknown to us, our dryer stopped working for 2 days.

So we started with this (don't you love the 70'2 fake wood look? blech!) ...

Photobucket

and now we have this...

Photobucket

We are still deciding on a back splash, but I LOVE my new stainless steel sink and facet, I'll show off the facet later :)

I added to my new Fiesta collection! I have wanted to collect Fiesta plates for a LONG time, and finally, after being inspired by my friend Maria who LOVES hers, a month or so ago I decided to get started. I'm slowly aquiring pieces as I find them on sale. I just got the Tangerine set at Kohl's...

Photobucket

Next I'm hoping to get the shamrock, plum and/or turquoise :)

And lastly, this sweet picture of Caleb and Tessa curled up in her bed together. He's reading her Princess stories and she's totally asleep...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment