Friday, May 16, 2008

fresh & peachy...

Jessica of Queen*Bree*Designs asked if I'd like to partner up with her in the colors launch for an eBay group we're in and I said of course! So each pair was given a color, then the designer makes the outfit out of that color for the other to model for pics.

We got the color PEACH.

At first I wasn't too sure about it, but then I thought of the Fresh Cut line and mentioned it to Jessica and she ran with it! I'm amazed with what she did with the color peach!!! I absolutely love the set :)

Photobucket

You get the top and the skirt with all of these amazing details...

Photobucket

AND you get a fun tulle underskirt that helps it to poof out... and makes them feel like a princess- Tessa loved it!

Photobucket

To see the rest of the set and BID (she started it LOW for a 4 piece set!), click HERE!!!

Thank you Jessica for working with us, it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment