Thursday, May 8, 2008

make it work people... and win one!!!

So this morning I took a quick MUCH NEEDED break from Mother's Day orders and made something new. I've had this idea for a "Project Runway" necklace swirling in my head for about a week, and I finally got the chance to make it this morning- of course it came out different than originally pictured, but I think it's so cute!!! You can find them in my Etsy shop here.

PLUS I get to show off my new letters I just ordered from Tammy- if you're interested in stamping, check out her shop!!! My new LOWER CASE letters came in a few days ago, but I have been so swamped with orders that I didn't get to play with them until today. I LOVE THEM! I have sooooo many things I want to make with them :)

Photobucket

I think I should give one of these little necklaces away :) Leave a comment by friday at midnight and you'll be entered!!!

Now back to the good ol' grind... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment