Thursday, May 22, 2008

taking a break...



I've decided to close my Etsy shop a little earlier than expected... kids are home for the summer now and I still have quite a few orders to get done. It's VERY hard for me to close, but there are lots of things that still need to be done- like paint the girls' room pink and pick a name for the baby!

It's funny, when you have 3 other kids it's hard to find time to even talk about potential names! We talk names a little bit here and there, but nothing has been decided. We have managed to come up with a top 3 list :) I would still LOVE to hear suggestions!!!

I also want to enjoy the first part of the summer with the kids without having jewelry orders in the back of my mind! I have a few places I'd like to take them before we have a newborn to take with us.

I may list a few ready to ship items, but I think I'm done with custom orders until after the baby is born... just 5 more weeks!



Remember this night? We get up at 5am for Caleb's EEG, please pray that we get some answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment