Wednesday, May 14, 2008

waiting for grandma...

Tonight was Tessa's night to stay over at Grandma E.'s making her the envy of her brothers. She helped me pack up her bags and then I found her like this...

Photobucket

...just staring out the front window longingly awaiting Grandma's arrival.

Photobucket

I think she sat there for about 20 minutes before Grandma came...

Photobucket

Is she here yet?

Photobucket

When Grandma's car pulled up she started to shriek "she's here! she's here!"

When Tessa's gone I miss her so much... :)

So the boys and I made brownie sundaes and cuddled on the couch to watch our favorite show- "Deal or no Deal"! We all love shouting "NO DEAL!" at the TV, and then groaning when they lose it all. I love nights where we get to do NOTHING, they seem so rare these days as we're busy with sports practices, games, etc. I look forward to nights when we have nothing on the calendar!



Tessa and I went to the doctor this morning and the baby is doing great, but at some point (unknown to me) they moved my due date back about a week to July 3rd! So I get to be pregnant a whole extra week... woo. hoo.



This afternoon I stamped charms for about 2 hours! I took a break and made something new...

Photobucket

I really like this one, I may have to keep it for myself! I hardly ever keep my samples, but I love the way this one lays on my neck...

Photobucket

You can find them in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment