Sunday, May 11, 2008

a day at the lake...

For Mother's Day we headed to the lake for a cookout, some fishing, splashing in the water (well the kids splashed, not me!), throwing the football around with the uncles (my big bros)... I was too busy doing nothing (does sunning count as something?) to take very many pictures, but I made sure to get some of my nephew Andrew per request of my Mother...

Photobucket

I think he looks like an Abercrombie model... (although I DESPERATELY want to cut his hair!!!)

Photobucket

it's hard to believe that in high school I used to change his diapers and rock him to sleep...

Photobucket

now he's taller than me...

Photobucket

and he'll be 14 this year!!!

Photobucket

he's probably the nicest kid I have ever met...

Photobucket

My middle brother and his son...

Photobucket

All I think when I see this picture is "Old Man Fishin' "... (sorry Dad!)

Photobucket

My niece Sydney caught the only fish...(although she made Caleb bait her hooks for her!)

Photobucket

Don't worry, they let him go...

Photobucket

Hope you all had a fun Mother's Day!!!

OH! And according to the random number generator the winner of the necklace is... Gina of Days Numbr'd!!! Email me Gina!

No comments:

Post a Comment