Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Big Crumbs...




Have you heard of it? It's a website called BigCrumbs.com. I heard about it from my sister in law, and I decided to give it a try.

Basically, I click on there before I shop online (including ebay!), and I make money back from my purchases. Believe me when I say I checked it out, and there is NO CATCH--you just have to remember to log into there BEFORE shopping.

The part I didn't trust, and had to look into some more, was the fact that I would earn money off of people that I referred there, too. Guess what? NO CATCH! So, skeptical ol' me decided to give it a try. I do ALOT (if not MOST) of my shopping online, so why not?

So, go check it out and see what you think--if you find a catch, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I just couldn't find one, no matter how hard I looked. If you think it's something you'd like to try, PLEASE use me as your referral.

MY USER NAME/CODE/REFERRAL PERSON THING IS: vintagepearl

If you just want to sign up based on my recommendation, you'll want to sign up as a CrumbEARNER (not CrumbSAVER), this way, you'll earn money off of people YOU refer.



A couple of other things you might want to know:

* They do NOT ask for any kind of financial information from you.
* You do need a PAYPAL account--this is how they pay you.
* They only ask for your e-mail address--and this address should be linked to your Paypal account.


Here's a quick link for you. I've put it on my side bar, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment