Sunday, April 27, 2008

brothers...

Somehow I managed to talk my boys into taking some pics for me.

Okay okay, I bribed them. Whatever.

They are SOOOO much harder to take pics of than Tessa, they wiggle and giggle alot more...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this one is my favorite...

Photobucket

I think he's whispering something like "Our Mom is a picture taking nut"... whatever it was, Caleb quickly agreed...

Photobucket

Caleb kept on checking his watch. I asked, "Do you have a hot date that I don't know about?" to which he giggled and replied "noooo..."

Photobucket

This one is dark and I couldn't get any sort of color on his skin, but I think he looks so handsome...

Photobucket

Afterwards we went out front so they could shoot some baskets and I snuck in one more :)

Concentrating with the tongue out...

Photobucket

I'm praying that Photoshop is in my near future, my editing would be so much better! Don't ya'll agree? (Say yes! Say yes! Help me convince the hubbie that I NEED it!)

Oh, and for those of you wondering- we didn't make it to Dallas. Ryan had gotten tickets to the pro golf torney down there for him and the boys (Tessa and I were going to SHOP!), but since Tiger Woods was hurt and not going to be there, Ryan no longer wanted to go :P

No comments:

Post a Comment