Thursday, April 3, 2008

designed by Caleb...

Tomorrow Caleb's class is having a *surprise* party for their teacher. (I seriously doubt that she reads my blog or even knows it exists, but it would really stink if I just ruined the surprise for her, huh?)

Caleb requested that I make her a necklace and I happily agreed, but he had specifics in mind. He wanted a circle that said Mrs. Waters with 3 beads hanging above "just like a sandwich." So then I told him about birthstones and would he rather her birthstone and a pearl? Sure, he replies, what's her birthstone? A diamond. So I make the necklace (it looks alot like this one) and show him and he likes it but asks, "where's the diamond?"

We're not rich, buddy, so a clear swarovski crystal will have to do :) I think she'll understand.

Photobucket

I think it turned out cute, it might be fun for teacher appreciation week for my other kids!

And this pic is just for fun. My talented designer...

Photobucket


......................................


So I guess it's time to move on to maternity jeans (I do NOT like maternity jeans at all, they never fit me right!)...

I've been wearing my pre-preggo jeans (which I love) but have had to unbutton the top button for awhile. Today, the zipper kept coming down too, and since I was just hanging around the house after awhile I let it go-- it was more comfortable anyway, plus I have a long tank top on. Well, Jonah notices and tells me to "zip up my pants."

I tell him that I can't, my belly is too big.

"Um... so get bigger pants." He gives me this look like "duh."

*sigh*

I guess it's time... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment