Wednesday, April 16, 2008

practicing...

I was practicing taking some moving pics on Tessa today... I can't decide if I like them better in color...

Photobucket

or black and white...

Photobucket

which do you prefer?

Photobucket

I love feet pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent the morning outside since the weather was beautiful, and then after Jonah came home we ran over to one of my girlfriend's house to take their family dinner. They just had a beautiful baby girl a little over a week ago.

For some reason (this is totally not like me) I decided to leave the kids in the car while I ran in real quick to drop off the dinner... we started to chat and one of their son's accidently let their dog in and the next thing I know he has attatched his teeth to my leg! (I am soooooo thankful I left the kids in the car and he wasn't attatched to one of their legs!) I'm also thankful they have a pretty small dog!

So now I'm left with this on the back of my leg...

Photobucket

and this on the front...

Photobucket

They feel just awful, and I feel so bad that they feel so bad! They cleaned it up a bit and I left. I called Ryan (who is, once again, out of town!) and I started to cry, mostly from being shook up because the pain was down to a dull throbbing.

When we got home the kids saw it (and the blood dripping down my leg) and they didn't know what to think. They were speechless (for once!) They stood in total silence as they watched me put medicine on it and clean it up and everything, and then when I was done they both just gave me a big hug. Tessa has continued to give me random hugs, telling me she's gonna make it all better!

It's already feeling better but I'm still kinda shocked...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment