Tuesday, April 8, 2008

thank you Unpink ladies!!!!

So I get a package in the mail today and I just couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't remember ordering anything. So I unwrap it and I find this:

Photobucket

And now I'm thinking I REALLY don't remember ordering this, but it's super cute and glad I did! Then I read the card on the top that reads

"to baby girl E. with love, from Gina and the Unpink ladies".

Photobucket

How incredibly sweet are they?!!! Gina has been one of my biggest supporters since she found me and has been so encouraging to me. When I found out I was pregnant she mailed me this.

I love the Amy Butler fabric used in this taggie blanket from belle etoile designs on Etsy, and the back has super soft minky fabric.

Photobucket

Thank you so much Gina, I truly appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment