Thursday, February 21, 2008

names, moo cards and sneak peeks...

After finding out we're having a GIRL(see her beautiful pic below!) I have been searching girl names and thought I 'd share a few of my faves. These are just ones that I like, hubbie's been out of town so we haven't been able to discuss any of them yet!

Abbey- "source of joy"
Anna- "Grace"
Annalise (a)- also "grace"
Ava
Eden- "Delight" ---one of my FAVES!
Evelyn (Evey, Eve, Evie, Evy for short)- "life"
Faith
Moriah- "chosen by God"
Maggie- "pearl"

Any other ideas? I'd love to hear them. Ryan likes biblical names, I just like for them to have a good meaning or be a family name :)

We had several boy names we both liked but have yet to agree on a single girl name (of course!)



Also, I ordered these Moo cards from Flickr last week and I love them! They are a bit smaller than regular business cards, but they fit prefectly in the new little bags I got to ship my jewels in. You can pick any images you want (I chose a whole bunch of different ones, I heart variety!), they can all be the same, or all different, and I got 100 for $19.99. Aren't they fun?

Photobucket

Here are a few sneak peeks of things that will be listed next week while I'm gone:

Photobucket

I'm doing a guest launch with Elite Bows, the set above matches Maddie*Kate and Haircandybows, and the cherry necklace matches my sil bella*tessa and haircandybows:

Photobucket

Some new things in my Etsy shop:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have just a couple more orders to finish up and ship out and then it's time to start packing, we leave at 5:30am for Disney!!! I have soooooo much to do...!

No comments:

Post a Comment