Monday, February 11, 2008

baby love...

We find out February 19th the sex of our baby, I can't wait!!!

I've been doing some Etsy window shopping, here are some of my faves:


I love this binky blankie from Etsy seller joeyandaleethea. They have lots of great fabrics to choose from and I love the soft minky fabric on the back. I have to get one of these once I know what colors to pick!

If we're having a girl I think I'll get this pink one, I'm a HUGE fan of Amy Butler's Belle! Check out their blog here!



I love these frames, wouldn't they be sweet with some cute baby faces in them? They're from fabricationsbylin.


This diaper bag is from Clutterbags and I love the Fresh Cut fabrics she chose! It has great pockets for holding all of baby's stuff!


These. are. adorable. From JustKiddn.

Thia diaper clutch is perfect for when you don't want to carry around the whole diaper bag. It fits up to 6 diapers and wipes and they have lots of fun fabrics to choose from. Made by gorgeousbaby


More yummy Fresh Cut fabrics in this set of burp cloths from tinyluxuries, aren't they pretty?


Love these binky clips, lots of styles to choose from! Made by sewlouloudesigns.





If you have an Etsy shop with some cute baby items please let me know, I need a few things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment