Monday, February 4, 2008

8 years today...

Today is our 8 year wedding anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary Ryan!

A little bit about us... I came to Tulsa as a freshman to play collegiate soccer and he was our athletic trainer (a senior), he taped up our injuries (sore ankles, pulled muscles, etc.) I had alot of "injuries" that year :D

We became friends over pool tables, practical jokes and long soccer trips, and there was always lots of laughing :)

He proposed to me on the soccer field, it was the first place we saw each other---the first day of pre season practice. I thought he was pretty cute, so I asked the other soccer girls about him, but the upperclassmen told me he would never date a soccer girl...

3 years later we got married :)

Tonight we are headed out for dinner and some alone time to just be "us"...

This song playing "Son of a Preacher Man" was the recessional at our wedding- Ryan's Dad is a pastor of our church :) All of the girls (including me) went barefoot and we had our toenails painted red!

No comments:

Post a Comment