Thursday, February 7, 2008

*love birds*

new on eBay, click HERE...

Photobucket


I came down sick again this week :( I think 3 weeks of a household being sick is ENOUGH, don't you? My hubbie has been such a trooper, doing the dishes, taking the kids out and cleaning up while I layed in bed comatose. Today I managed to wash some laundry and Lysol EVERYTHING. I'm on the upswing :)


***side note*** I plan on listing a few things on eBay over the next few days and then will take off for the strike (no buying or selling Feb. 18-25th, which means no listing after the 10th or it will end during the boycott). During the strike I plan on deciding if I will continue with eBay or go over to Etsy full time. I'm afraid if I do that my customer base may go way down, as there are many more shoppers on eBay, but feel the increased fees may not make it worth my time on eBay. I'd love to hear other opinions from other buyers and sellers, if sellers leave eBay will our customers follow us? What do you plan to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment