Wednesday, October 24, 2007

wouldn't you know...


...that at the beginning of an extremely busy week I would get sick? Friday morning Ryan and I woke up feeling yucky and by that night I was down and out with a nasty head cold. I had to rest and got behind with jewelry :( Saturday night my awesome parents came up and babysat so Ryan and I could go down to the Dallas market. The display is cute (after I rearranged a few things- Ryan got embarrassed when I started moving it all around and snuck out for awhile!) But I got to meet my rep and saw a woman shopping checking out my jewels which was fun!

Monday night we had our final (we've been taking a class on Principles of Prayer- it was a GREAT class and we learned alot!) So now I'm trying to balance between making new stuff for the show THIS FRIDAY (ACK!!!!) and getting orders out on time!!!

Tomorrow is Tessa' birthday! I can't believe it, she's 3 years old. Caleb, Jonah, Ryan and I all have our birthdays within a month of each other in February and March, so after we had all of our birthdays she's been reminding me it's time for hers- since APRIL! She has a few friends and family coming over and has requested a "Princess cat & bunny" party...? She picked out Hello Kitty party stuff (over Dora and princess, I couldn't believe it!) and I bought some tiaras and other princess stuff, now to incorporate the bunny...? Any thoughts out there?

Tomorrow is the DRAWING!!! See the post below to win some free jewels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment