Sunday, October 14, 2007

pumpkin time

Ryan came home tonight with a, um, pretty pumpkin. Okay, honestly it's one of the saddest pumpkins I've ever seen, had Ryan not picked it then it may have never been picked...it's totally flat on the back and all bruised up and battered. He said he just grabbed one, had it been me I wold have hemmed and hawed to get the "perfect" one. However, the kids thought it was FABULOUS beacuse it was THEIRS!

Yes, I'm in my pj's before the kids are in bed, I actually put them on as soon as we came home from church this morning...I was in the mood to be comfy :)

Can you tell from their faces they don't like the feel of the pumpkin "guts"? I ended up having to take out the seeds and guts, then Caleb drew a face for me to carve.

Can you see the eyebrows Jonah drew on the pumpkin?

Our happy pumpkin with only one tooth:

No comments:

Post a Comment