Thursday, October 18, 2007

I need your help!!!!! you can WIN!!!

I'm hearing me say that just like Dora: "I need your help!"

So I have this craft show next weekend...my FIRST show EVER! It's called the Indie Emporium and the target market is ages 18-30 year olds. I need some ideas for stamped bracelets and necklaces- fun quotes, inspirational sayings, one or 2 words that are fun together, etc. I have some done already but I know you girls are SUPER creative and will have some AWESOME ideas for me (crossing my fingers and toes!)

So post your ideas here, everytime you post an idea I will put your name in a hat...the winner gets to design their OWN stamped sterling disc NECKLACE...

OR you can choose one of the Santa necklaces:

OR one of these Cute Christmas ornaments that can be hung on a bead chain for a necklace if you prefer:

These are a few things I have made up for the show :)

Please post your quotes, sayings, words, you have ONE WEEK!!! The contest ends next Wednesday, I'll announce the winner on THURSDAY, the 25th, so HURRY!!!!

Thanks for helping me!

Here is some fun stuff to add to my display that I found on sale yesterday. I'm hoping they will help my display be FUN to look at:




I'm getting excited but NERVOUS too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment